Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: What can we as depositing players do if the site declines ??
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:56 pm 

What is there that can be done when a bingo site declines a withdraw??
Last week I was playing in Amigobingo and I won over 500.00 on the slots so I played it down to 400.00 and requested a withdraw, well this is true what happened next, they locked me out of chat in the bingo room, declined my withdraw, wouldn't reply to any of my emails, rude when they did answer a TT, and to top the whole thing off they disabled my account. the reason they gave me for the decline for the funds was that they found a acconut in Moobingo and that deposites were made from my bank account well I thought it was 2 different sites, and this site in moobingo was in my husbands name and was disabled last nov. now I did make smaller withdraws from amigo of 100.00 there were no problems with them but for 400.00 this is what they did to me. please if anyone knows what I can do about this matter please let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:31 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome to BPU 1bingojoy! You seem to have encountered the #1 reason sites use to get out of paying on a win! The Multiple Account Rule!

Time BPU addresses this issue! It has been used and abused long enough! Time we thoroughly examine this rule and start Black Listing Sites that use it for an excuse to not pay a win. I believe we have enough information on our site to show how sites have been abusing this rule!

Post subject: multiple accounts
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:22 pm 

Can I get an AMEN to that!!!!!

So many sites are now merging,,the multiple account rule is going wild!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:50 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome to BPU 1Bingojoy. If you would like to submit your correspondence to either admin@bingoplayersunion.com or to sissy@bingoplayersunion.com. Our staff will review it and get some questions together for you and see what we can come up with!!

We are happy to have you as a member!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:35 am 

Welcome ~!!!! I am sure ALL the members will agree on this issue.

I BEEN THERE/ Missy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:36 am 

Bingojoy a friend of mine had the same problem you are having right now. Apparently a few of Amigo's sister sites all merged into one site, so if you had an account at the site that merged then you are being accused of having multiple accounts. What she did was keep on them with tickets and emails and even email the manager Rob and they will see it was there error and fix the problem. My friend has been playing there for years and got really mad when the same thing happened to her, but after they reviewed and found it was their own error they corrected it and gave her the cashout.

Post subject: merging mess
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:43 pm 

I dont understand why they even have that problem! If they have members at a site and then merge with another bingo group, why dont they notify members with an email of the merging? Aren't they worth that? I think they throw out the net and see who they can catch in it, and those that accept it dont get paid or get their account closed.
There are so many sister sites now, it is almost imposssible to not have multiple accounts. When sites send out promo mails for no deposit bonuses or specials and a player takes it, then a year later at another site they been playing at closes their account when they discover that a player is trying to "cheat" them by having multiple accounts is just shamefully deceitful!
I thought the point of accepting a trial run was to see if you like the site.If you dont like it, then you are automatically excluded from having an account at any sister sites unless you want to get hassled and cheated out of money. It is bad business all the way around!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:01 pm 

Amen! I have encountered that before also. I have seen advertisements for a site I'd never played at offering a bonus to join the site. I take time to register, and receive the bonus for the trial, and come to find out it's a sister site to one I've already played at. In that case, this is where these sites should send up a flag to the player saying, "You've already registered at one of our sites, and to avoid breaking the multiple account rule, you will not be allowed to open a new account here. If you wish to play at this site, use your existing account." But do they? NOOOOOOOO!!! They hand you their "free trial bonus" and ALLOW you to screw yourself over by opening another account, totally unaware that you've already got one at their company. It's their sure-fire way to keep you from cashing out if you win big, but they STILL allow you to desposit your hard earned money and spend it there. DISHONEST DISHONEST DISHONEST.

That's one other positive thing I can say about B.E. sites. If you sign up for all 10 sites that are at their network, you can play them all and still cashout with no problems. Each site is its own entity, making it ok for you to play at each of them with no penalty for "multiple accounts".

I'm on a roll, twice today I've said good things about B.E. But, keep in mind I'm saying things that I knew from when I worked there. I don't know if things have changed since January when I quit or not.

Post subject: Still no reply from Amigobingo
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:40 pm 

I can't get into my account they disabled it, and in my account there are several trouble tickets with me asking them that if I make a deposit and win will I be able to withdraw??? I was told yes . Now I can't even get into my account to recover the tickets. I did open another account in amigo and I did go into chat to warm the real depositing players about this site well it was easy to tell which ones were the fake players, They said I was sour, said I called them stupit, it was crazy. For me its no longer the idea of the amount that I won and then they declined it its about what can we do to stop this from happening to others??? There must be something done, too many people are trusting these sites and are losing hard earned money, and the sites are laughing all the way to the bank.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:50 pm 

USER hello I would like to know if i made a deposit to this site and if I happened to win am i able to withdraw because of the other accounts in my name? there were to be closed with the except of this one and amigo bingo. please let me know thanks joy obrien

www.canadiandollarbingo.com
11/7/2006 9:19:59 AM ADMIN Hi Joy

Good morning!! Yes I found that you have one account at Amigo and this one at Canadian, which is Ok since you cannot have more than an account per site.

If you deposit you will be totally allow to cash it out, the same from AmigoBingo.

Important: For first time payouts we request copies of 2 Picture ID's or one ID and a utility bill to verify the name and address. This is a one time only requirement. Documents can be scanned and emailed to help@thebingoaffiliates.com.

Thank you!!

this is one of the tt I got it states clear that it was ok for me to cash out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

Did you send them the information they requested?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:28 pm 

this wasn't the first time I made a withdraw from the site I sent the info they requested last year, this withdraw was for 400 and they declined. telling me they found another account with moo bingo but that account in moobingo was disabled last year. I had no problems withdrawing smaller amount up to 200 but now the withdraw was for 400. Now they disabled my amigo account and will no reply. thats why I am so upset over this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:09 am 

Try going directly to the site manager, I have his email address somewhere so when I find it I will post it here. If that doesn't work go to every forum you can find and post your story. Rob the hall manager at Amigo did answer to complaints a while back at www.onlinebingo.net so try posting there, or at www.cmoftheyear.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:53 am 
Site Admin

Bingojoy, would you like for BPU to help you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:00 am 

Yes Sissy I would like any help I could get. Babysdream I have emailed rob several times and still have not gotten any reply, but I will try the 2 sites you posted thanks

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next