Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bingoscams- I mean bingo cams
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:50 am 

I am shocked that no one else has put anything on here about the site. I have been playing on the site since it opened and let me tell you, it's fixed for sure. They pay players to play and win. This is bonus money that goes into there account so who ever deposits real money loses out pretty quickly. Say you deposit £10 real cash and get £5 bonus. Some one who has just upgraded will keep on winning because the chances of them wagering the upgrade bonus x 10 is impossible. So the site creams off the real depositers.
If you are a member, always keep an eye on who's about to upgrade and once they have, watch them keep winning. It's fixed for sure! how some people can be on the site everyday and play is beyond me. They must be being paid by the site to play and win.
The history on the home page at the moment tells you a story straight away, same winner 3 times. This same winner won a the car too that was advertised?! looks suspicious to me.
I have also had private chats on the site with players who have inside information, saying it's fixed for sure.

I would stay away from this site, unless you want to lose your money.

Advertisement

NewBingoBilly Free Bingo
 Post subject: Re: Bingoscams- I mean bingo cams
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:51 am 

bingocams for people searching