Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: GOLDEN HAT BINGO
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:34 pm 
Site Admin

Spent my morning researching this issue. I know who the new owners are and where they are located. I could go public with this information, but decided to wait and see if the owner contacts me. I know for a fact that the owner is watching this issue.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:33 pm 

I read with interest comments made on the ex players forum i am not a member of the forum and i have not had my account closed on goldenhat but i have got a lifetime chat ban due to saying what i thought of the changes happening on the site even though players had been asked by cms what they thought about the changes
its ok for me to depo but im not able to chat well ill take my business elsewhere keep your site its so gone downhill in the last few months

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:00 am 

hi all ex ghb,s i finally got on this site with the help of richard, so many thanks to you richard, i have read all true postings about ghb an the treatment of its very loyal true an honest players, some i have known for over 4yrs an they have become friends of mine , also inmy time with ghb i joined grom when the site wks 2wks old i have seen many good players leave because of the running of the site, muvh to my disgust with the new site runners i had closed down my account b4 all the trouble flared up, How can they keep players that lie cheat na lick bum to the cms is beyond me, there has been fraud commited on the site bt a player for many yrs but they still there even after many complaints about the why this person is acting on the site, clearly she is the grass of the site or works for ghb an is giving false information to the site runners, I cannot an will not be happy with this until everyone involed in this matter is shown to be what they are, an that they cannot treat gd an loyal people this way, okies rant over or now

Post subject: Re: GOLDEN HAT BINGO UPDATED
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:13 pm 
Site Admin

Hi all :-h I just want to update you as to what is going on with your GoldenHat Bingo complaint.

Many of you have had your say and maybe there are a few more out there. I have contacted support and they assured me they would pass my emai on to Top Management. I have contacted Sophie and susannah@8ballgames.co.uk, who is top management. They have all chosen to ignore me. Why do they ignore me? They do it because they think after awhile I will just go away.

BPU has been a Bingo Players Advocate Group since 2005 and have seen all this before. It's really "old School thinking" that if they just ignore people that have an issue with them, they will go away after awhile. Did I just repeat myself lol?

Take this for whats it worth, but it has been my experience that any Bingo Site, that is on the up and up, will come forward and work with us to resolve the issue.

If they are a rogue site that mistreats and cheats its players they will hide. It's my opinion that GoldenHat Bingo and perhaps their sister site LoveYourBingo are rogue Bingo Sites.

Some may question, why I would make such a statement. We! At BPU have always prided ourselves in saying. We never say anything that we can't back up with facts. Well the fact is we have actual copies of Bot (fake) accounts, that someone at GHB created and have been playing them against their depositing players. Using these fake accounts give the house an unfair advantage over their depositing players. It cost them nothing to max the cards they play. If you have 15 regular players that have deposited to play a particular game. The house may use 10 - 25 house accounts to play against you. No matter how you do the math the house has the edge.

So where do we go from here? That all depend on GHB Top Management! I'm open for discussion. If not! My next step is to explore the gambling commission that suppose to regulate them and determine if that agency has any teeth. If so I will contact them and submit my evidence of wrongdoings. I will also include how they mistreated their players and ignored the many emails that they sent to support, asking for the reasons they had their accounts suspended.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:39 pm 
Site Admin

I want to thank this entire group for coming forward with their complaints of how Golden Hat Bingo has treated them. We never know, when we take on a players issue, just where it will lead.

It's been my experience that when a bingo site's customer service, stops replying to requests of their players, they have something to hide and hope by ignoring you all, it will go away.

It's disgraceful behavior for a bingo site to suspend loyal player accounts because they remarked about the site or became a member of a group that had remarked about about GHB behavior.

The truth, as it came out, is that GHB uses House Players to rig their games. be it by House Players like Honda or Bot accounts, someone in top management created.

This is not overwith with Bingo Players Union. This incident will be reported to the AGCC. We shall see if this agency is for fair play or just concerned about the $35,000 yearly Licence Fee they collect from GHB.

I just want you all to know that although GHB ignored our requests for information, this will not all go away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:15 am 

ok so a quick update...its been quite a while since golden hat bingo decided to treat its loyal players in an abysmal way and i said at the time a businesses customers are the backbone of the business, at the time I thought it would have an impact on the site but ghb continued trading.....I have kept in touch with the site through a friends account and noticed that gradually over the last few years players have dwindled and so the cash payed out has dwindled, the cms have been on the site for less and less hours and then the site joined with other sister sites hoping to sustain the very low number of players. I found out yesterday that the site will be closing for good, I take no pleasure in this but do hope that the pressure we put on the site helped. maybe the management of other sites will take note and treat loyal players with the respect they deserve