Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Where do we go from here?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:13 pm 
I lost my favorite Bingo site (Bingonanza) and was in mourning for 7 months. Then I went back to another "old favorite". Let's face it I love bingo. But with the passing of that dang "bill" (yes bill not law) I am torn.
I can still deposit, but should I? I have received payouts to my bank account. But what now? I am so confused. This bill has not stopped me from playing online, heck I am not even afraid to fund online. I just miss my favorite haunt. so I ask where do we (read this as I) go from here? It is obvious to a blind bat the bill was a waste of paper. But now I, like so many others are homeless (so to speak).

If this was just a bump in the road to personal freedom, why do i feel stranded on the road to happiness?

Also, the more I read on this site (as the others were candy coating the truth) the less I feel like trusting some bingo sites. I am currently looking for a new bingo home. I know I said I would wait for regualtions, but I changed my mind. Lmao, it's like trying to be a virgin again, roflmao. Nice idea, to bad it ain't gonna happen.

Let's say I need some help. any suggestions? [-o<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:26 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome back LWhite.. nice to see you again!! BPU Admin had some in depth talks with Malci from Revenue Giants. There are links to their sites on the forum. We have been assured that any player issues that arise will be handled quickly. This has been very true so far. You might investigate one of them and see how you feel.

They have new management and things seems to be going well. \:D/

I know what you mean about being "lost". Another site was ever the same without the "bingo buds" but maybe you can find some new ones?
Good Luck in whatever ya do hun!

Post subject: Tks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:23 pm 
Thank you I will give them a shoot and see what happens.

Post subject: Re: Where do we go from here?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:07 pm 

good luck- let us know how things went