Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Should Proven Rogue Sites be denied Access to US?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:40 pm 
Site Admin

Your comments welcomed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:24 pm 

once a crook, always a crook. Nail their butts is what i say. I know they can change their names and so on but even if they agree to regulation, but they will still try every loop hole to get out of paying their players.

hunnie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:28 am 
Site Admin

Hell YES they should be denied access!! Many have had their chances to treat their players fairly and choose to ignore any and all requests to do so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:21 am 

Deffinatly!
Sites that show no respect for their players should not be able to access those players.
They just dont grasp the real meaning that the player is what counts the most.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:29 pm 

Absolutley~!
Just like ANY business. If you take the money, you better give a good damn product without flaws & excuses. There is NO room for ANY bad business when it comes to peoples money.
I BEEN THERE/ Missy

Post subject: ban business
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:06 pm 

When and if the business of online bingo becomes regulated and licensed, you can bet your dabber these sites that have been cheating players will return in a disguised format to continue with business as usual.
It is up to the people to protect thmselves if this travesty is allowed to happen. I think an area that will expose frauds and suspected ex-rogue sites should be posted, along with testimonials from ex-players with whatever proof they permit to be publicized on a" post regulation" site.This should be submitted to the gaming commission for review and consideration, and made quite public for anyone that wants to view documented history for themselves.
Money does speak loudly, and unfortunately, some sites that may have been huge offenders may be allowed to re surface with the right "investments". This is where the individual comes in. If it is up to every person where to deposit ,( and many sites will be back in a flurry with promises and lots of flash) seek out whatever resources there are to determine if a site may have the odor of a fish long dead before you deposit. Sometimes the "people" have to depend on their own judgement and common sense and use all ratings and licensures as a guideline, not a written in stone edict.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:42 pm 
Site Admin

I think they may try to hide but wont succeed! First they would either close the site that already has many non US Players, or open a totally new site. I really dint see any problems uncovering a Rogue site, even with a name change. I'm sure they will have to pass some kind of muster!

It's going to be a whole new Game and deception will no longer work! Take note Jason & Floorman!