Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Most Unfair Bingo Site rules
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:36 pm 
Site Admin

Your Comments welcomed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:30 pm 

I think everyone will stand with me on this one......CASHOUT RULES is totally number 1.
Another that ticks me is limiting chatgame bb's. if you have won too many chat games, you can't win any more. stupid.

hunnie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:25 am 
Site Admin

I do not think playthru (must wager 3-20X your deposit) should be allowed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:02 pm 

I don't think there should be any limit on when or how much I can cashout. There is no problem taking my deposit anytime, none of this Monday Wednesday or Friday garbage when I'm depositing is there? I prefer sites that promise 12 hour cashouts.
I've seen sites that only process cashouts one day a week!! That's absolute bull and I will not give a site like that my money. It's the first thing I look for when I look at new sites.

my 2 cents

j e l l o :)

Post subject: better bingo with regulations
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:19 pm 

=D> I am looking forward to regulations, so I can say goodbye to houseplayers, unfair cashout rules, and can play with confidence that someone is looking over the shoulders of these sites to make my gambling a safer experience. \:D/

Post subject: bingo rights
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:32 am 

Okay, I had an interesting thought about houseplayers and bots.

There is statistical information that generally concludes how often a win would occur within certain variable formats.
A feature that should be included within software is a detection device that would signal an "overload" or repeated non-compliance with those odds or statistics when considered phenonmenal. This would mean the site would have to offer up verification of the winner(s) to the regulating commission. For example, their IP address... and a confidential membership number that would be exclusive to each registered player and known only by the site management and the regulators. If a number continuously and consistently defies the acceptable statistical evidence, an audit and or examination should automatically ensue. The player themselves will not be aware of the monitoring. The site will be held responsible if it is concluded that the player is indeed a houseplayer.

There should be a rule that all monies won by houseplayers will be divided up among all depositing members that were registered at the onset, continuation, and completion of the monitoring. NOW. That would be cool! LOL
We all can dream!!!!

I find houseplayers the worst offense in the bingo industry. You probably wont have to worry about cashing out... and forget fair play with "housies" on the site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:08 pm 

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Dynamite, I love it, that is totally feasible and I think would definitely turn some things around.

You know I have often wondered why someone hasn't jumped on this situation; surely someone out there has to be interested. Time will only tell.
DON'T HESITATE, REGULATE!!!
CJ :-w