Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: BINGOFLASH WONT PAY ME
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:46 pm 

I had been playing with bingoflash since June...and put them to the test with a withdrawal.. which they made me jump through hoops for..with resending documents., but the requests were one at a time...this ID was too dark, I resent, and then the other card was too dark, so I resent that...3 times later they said all set...I got a check for $600.00..and felt that they were on the up and up..this was the test I thought they passed.....since...I have put in for 3 more withdrawals....months later...still nothing and not approved..as the rules state I can put in for withdraw every 7 days...They now owe me in excess of $4500.00...and someone called me...manager he said...and said I was too much of an advanced player for the site....what is that???...bingo is luck...if it is on the up and up....and they offered me $500.00...are they kidding???? ...I said no way...I want all I have won to this date. and I will stop playing this site.....he said he would talk to someone else and get back to me...have not heard a word...and everyday I go to Live Help and request my withdrawals...and they say someone will calll........unbelieveable,,,,,,,,,this is too much now..even mentioned that my last deposit in June was $30.00....I said so what??....no where in the rules does it say I have to deposit every so often..... One deposit was all it took, too bad...I still won the money...and many times I had won a game...and write the # of the game..as they have done this too many times now.....and they said it was incomplete....and it clearly had the red cards, and my name as winner...which they would not credit.....shady in every way..and I had sent people to the site...so sorry for that.....

Post subject: Re: BINGOFLASH WONT PAY ME
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:56 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Pat, welcome to BPU. These three sites, bingoflash, bingo-knights and 123bingoonline are THE BIGGEST SCAMMING RIPOFF SITES ON THE NET! Thanks for letting BPU membership know that they have not changed at all and are not to be trusted. I will be in touch with you by email to let you know what I need from you in order to get this show on the road.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:54 am 

I know that it makes you feel bad if you send someone to s site and then you end up getting derailed by the site but you have to realize that this is not your fault. No matter what it is the responsibility of each individual player to check out a site thoroughly and not just take someone's word for it that the site is good. For all you know they could be playing fair while you play there and then someone new come in and change their ways. But I know that I do thank you for having brought this to our attention and perhaps in the interim since the first time you posted they have mended their ways.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:03 am 

I'm in total agreement with stressmom. If someone found a site and it had treated them good and let them withdraw and then recommended it to me I would in no way blame that person for recommending the site to me. I'm a big girl and I can read rules and regulations the same as anyone else can. So don't put the blame on yourself as really no one is to blame except the site itself.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:12 am 

Totally in agreement PokerPrincess. If the site "pretends" to be legit in the beginning and then turns sour it is not the recommenders fault it is definitely the sites fault and should be put on the banned list for sure.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:25 pm 

I also am being scammed by bingoflash. I won 2500.00 on the slots. I put in for my first wirhdrawal of 1250.00 which seemed odd i could only get that much at a time. I was approved and received it in the timeline they gave me. I then put in for my second withdrawal and 7 weeks later have not even been approved and am constantly being lied to. They always tell me this week or check on friday and nothing happens. I have lost my job in the interum and need this money desperately. I need your help badly. If i win i should get paid or they should be shutdown

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:18 am 

davec283 wrote:
I also am being scammed by bingoflash. I won 2500.00 on the slots. I put in for my first wirhdrawal of 1250.00 which seemed odd i could only get that much at a time. I was approved and received it in the timeline they gave me. I then put in for my second withdrawal and 7 weeks later have not even been approved and am constantly being lied to. They always tell me this week or check on friday and nothing happens. I have lost my job in the interum and need this money desperately. I need your help badly. If i win i should get paid or they should be shutdown

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:16 am 
Site Admin

We have been trying to tell players about 123bingo and sister sites for over 3 years! It is obvious to me that many of you remember BPU is here when you have a withdrawal problem, but do you read what is here? It is more than apparent to me, that those of us who volunteered the thousands of hours and research to help players do not seem necessary nor appreciated until someone does not get their money.

There is nothing legally anyone can do to online bingo sites to force them to pay legitimate wins .... But you can go to every forum or complaint board you can find and post your facts along with the copied proof of your allegations. The MAIN thing you can do is log out and never log back in to their sites again. When you take your money from them, you are doing your part to "shut them down".

123bingoonline stopped responding to any correspondence we had with them over a year ago. I wish I had better news for you, but you most likely will never see another dime. They are the worst of the worst, IMO, and anyone who plays there is foolish for giving them one penny in hopes of getting anything back but hung up on and ignored!

This is another instance of "it won't happen to me" .. happening to you!! You are a favorite as long as your deposits keep going in, but they forget your name when you want to withdraw! Do your part!! Stop playing there! Urge everyone you know to do the same!! Wage war on them by having everyone you know follow up your posts in the forum and bring those posts into the eye of search engines! Be sure to email AK@icronex.com (one of the top management) to let him know you are doing this! Send him links to the posts... or tuck your tail and let them cheat you out of what you gambled to win!

BPU staff can no longer do this alone! We need players to be active here ALL THE TIME, not just when they do not get paid. Sorry to seem so harsh, but several watchdogs put their hearts and souls into this forum for 5+ years just to finally realize we were trying to help folks who didn't want our facts, knowledge and documented warnings about rogue sites. You take a chance on playing at the sites we have shown you cheat and scam their players.. there is nothing we can do any longer.

Have you ever had a "thankless job"? Take it from someone who knows.... they SUCK!

But YOU can shut these scamming sites down! Starve them of your dollars.. ad they will die!! Ask the owners of ZanyBingo who, BTW is now for sale! It took time, but it worked. The players who kept their money in their pockets shut them down!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 am 

Hi Sissy..
You can bet you bottom i am going to do all i can to let anyone and everyone know about 123bingo... I have a balance winning of $1,038,000.00 with them right now and the funny thing is A PLAYER who is still playing gave me your site. I cant believe she is still playing! lol! wow! Thank you for all the info. I have been sending management emails bugging the heck out of them. I will do it for as long as i can just to make them have my name show up on there email...
I will for sure pass this on. Wish i new there was a site like this long ago. Who new there is a union for this.. Glad i was given your site!
You will get plenty info from me guaranteed.. :)
Thank you for all the information!
Moebaker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:30 pm 

Thank you for your input. I will do everything in my power to enlighten people to stay away from this site. It is nice to know that there are sites like yours that you can at least vent to. I will let you know how the battle with them goes. I will not give up although i do believe it is vein. Thanks again

Davec283

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:34 pm 

I have an update for you. Out of the blue i got an e-mail saying that my withdrawal was approved. I will be getting a check for my final withdrawal. I am one of the lucky ones. I really do not know what changed there minds but i hope everyone on this site that has not gotten paid does. I thought you might want to know this

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:58 am 
Site Admin

Believe me they do keep a VERY close eye on what happens here :). I am happy to hear you were approved. Now I will be thrilled to hear you have your withdrawal in your hands!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:45 am 

Why would you ever play at a site that is not regulated by a Licencing authority. Thats like giving your ATM card and pin number to a stranger!! The US gaming industry is such a mess you have no rights at all!! In Europe all sites have to display their regulatory authority such as Alderney or Malta and be registered with them so that in any dispute there is an independent arbitrator. The US is years behind the rest of the world.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:41 am 
Site Admin

This is true jiveboy.... but history here at BPU has proven that these licensing agents care absolutely nothing about playerss being treated fairly. I have gone as high as could be gone against Cyberbingo and basically got told to kiss their asses. The little pretty icons you see on most sites are a crock!! Click on them and try to find any one of them who have the "right" of regulation.

If you play online bingo at ANY site, located ANYWHERE, you are in unregulated territory. The license does NOT bring nor enforce regulation, it just cuts another person in on a piece of your pie.

You see, if they force a site to shut down, they no longer get their percentage of of this sites sales, as most of the licensing establishments DO receive. They charge exhorbitant fees for these license in addition to a percentage of their intake, so the more license they can "sell" the fatter their wallets become. The online gambling industry is HUGE and they all work for the same reason we do..... money.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:04 am 

Hi Admin,

With your permission I would like to send your response to the Alderney Gaming Commission (http://www.gamblingcontrol.org/), the Malta Gaming Authority (http://www.lga.org.mt/lga/home.aspx) or the Gibraltar Gaming Authority or the Isle of Man - I could give you all their info too. I would be interested to hear their response to your accusation. In my experience, these are not spineless regulators who govern European Gaming Operators, as you submit as they all answer directly to their Governments. I think you have only been exposed to the US regulators of Antigua, Khanawake or Costa Rica who are answerable to either very dubious groups or in fact no-one, which I would agree are laughable and give no assurances to players.

Perhaps you should attend the upcoming Internation Gaming conference in London to see how players interests are looked after and you could openly bring up any issues with these authorities directly as they all tend to have stands there!! They all do not permit operators to take US bets because it is illegal. So, how do you square that with your open advertising of the US sites?

Europe is nothing like the wild west of gaming that operates for US citizens, this is highly regulated market with operators continually assessed by governing bodies answerable to their respective State.

You would be interested I am sure to see how different it is!!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next