Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Little Story about Mecca Bingo
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:35 am 

Hi I have played for some time on Mecca Bingo and usually had no problems with withdrawls etc....However last month I made 2 withdrawls back to my debit card of 50.00 for both within 1 hour and 46 minutes of each other - 1 payment was received 2 days later (which I think is quite fast?) the other I still havent received !!
I have spoken with Mecca Cust Services and they said "these things happen? - but you should get it within 10 working days?" - they kept on insisting that the funds will come through - despite their helppages saying:
"How long does it take for withdrawals to be processed?
If you have requested a withdrawal to the debit card registered on your Mecca Bingo account please allow 3-5 working days for processing to be completed. If it's a credit card, please allow up to 10 working days for the payment to reach you. Allow 7 working days for Bank Wire Transfers."
This is ok for credit cards but as you can see for debit cards 3-5 working days (its now been 8 working days and they wont investigate?
OK maybe this is trivial but their website is very misleading and if your deposit gets taken off your card instantly then you would expect not to wait nearly 2 weeks? -

*Note - if it was just 1 payment I would understand - but there doesnt seem to be any rhyme or reason as to why a second payment wasnt paid the same time ??

Happy Bingoing

Zelig

Post subject: Re: Little Story about Mecca Bingo
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:13 am 
Site Admin

Hi Zelig!! Welcome to BPU.. we are glad to see you here. Let's see if we can help get you some answers. Please email your information, (emails, trouble tickets etc) to and I will contact mecca and see what I can find out for you. sissy(at)bingoplayersunion.com

Winnings are winnings and you deserve to have yours!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:20 pm 

Thanks for replying Sissie - but a little too late as I emailed them to say close my account as I was at my tether with the replies I received - they closed it without asking me any questions at all? not even my payment due? - so obviously they dont care at all!! In fact they said if I wanted to come back - just sign up again????

I dont think so - Once bitten, twice shy etc etc - I will learn from my mistakes - but just for the furure please let all player know to check out FAQ`s and T&C` carefully - even though on their website FAQ`s under the heading of "When do I get paid" it clearly states "allow 3-5 working days for debit card withdrawls" and "up to 10 working days for credit card withdrawls" - mine was a debit card !!!

Happy bingoing all

Zelig

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:46 am 

That really sucks! I am assuming that you never got your money? Would love to hear from you!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:37 pm 

Unreal that they would pay you on the first withdrawal and not the second one that was made almost at exactly the same time. They sure can't say that you filed for the withdrawal on the wrong day or at the wrong time.

Please let us know if you EVER get your money back.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]