Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Confessions from a Bingofunhouse "House" player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:12 am 
Site Admin

Confessions of a House Player

The following story is going to take more guts than I ever thought I had. It is going to be a soul cleansing thing for me too.
I only ask one thing. Before you judge me, please walk a mile in my shoes, if you haven't already. If you have, take my hand
and we can make a difference with the Grace of God.

I first started playing line bingo about 4 1/2 years ago. I can't remember the date. The first place I ever paid to play was at
Bingofunhouse. At first it was okay, nothing special. Then more people began to join and play and it quickly became my "other world".

This was a world where I could be anyone I wanted to be. I was not Sissy with bills, or a business to run or Sissy with problems or even Sissy the mom or granny. I was just Sissy, the borderline fool.

Some liked me and some didn't.
It is very easy to read between the lines.

When I started I had a business that carried it's own weight. It got to the point where playing bingo was more important to me than almost anything. The friends were wonderful....going into chat was like going away, just getting away from it all.

At first I had the money to play and I had some great times winning some and losing more. Everytime I would be aggravated to the point where I wanted to quit, because I couldn't win. There would come a win and, BANG I was hooked again.

After a period of time, I spent money I could ill afford to spend. $67,000.00 PLUS is a LOT of money. But I just kept on.

I hid while playing, I lied about playing (to family) and just kept right on digging a hole for myself.

Somewhere in this period of time, I included playing Zany Bingo also, and only dug in deeper.

I would get very angry when I would fund and fund and fund and could NOT win, no matter what I tried to do.

I was worrying about money all the time. I would fund just hoping to win enough to bail me out.

As time went on, I buried myself. I will not ever blame someone else for what I did. Nobody made me do anything.

This may sound strange to some, and flaky to others, but one day I woke up and realized I was ADDICTED.

Or, possibly one day I woke up and finally admitted I was addicted and that I had a gambling problem.

Then came the shame.

The shame was absolutely overwhelming for me. I could not undo what I had done.

I couldn't stop. I had lost control.

I simply cannot find
the words to describe the feelings I was having.

"Worthless" is the word that comes the closest to describing my feelings
about myself.

I had always been very open with Charlie (owner-manager of Bingofunhouse) about the fact that I thought he manipulated the
games.

I do not know howthey do it , but I still feel like not only Bingofunhouse, but MANY sites out there are not on the up and up.

I believe there is a way and that they DO manipulate the software in one way or another.

Charlie asked me several times if I was sure I was okay as far as money and funding went. And I would LIE my teeth out.

Mercy! Don't let anyone know you are a sick piece of crap! That was my thoughts at that time.

Well, it came the day when I DID tell him. That I was in trouble and could not play any more.

Now, I did NOT do this as a way to gain sympathy or get comped.

I did it because I wanted to be finished!

I wanted out!

And at the same time, I wanted to be with my friends!

Confusion was my state of mind.

Not a nice place to live.

Charlie was always very generous, not only with me, but with lots of people with his comps.

It became known that if you threw a fit and quit , shortly there would be NO CORRESPONDENCE, no answers to accusations or questions, simply money in your bank with which to play.

I know several who said it happened to them too.

There were times when that infuriated me. For goodness sake....money doesn't make issues go away.

The problem I had with that was I could not MAKE myself cash out money won on money that was not mine to begin with.

Crazy? Yes probably. I had spent enough there to more than accomodate cashing out on comps.

At that time I was probably afraid he would never give anymore if I cashed out. Which, by the way he confirmed on the phone ,
but I have no proof of that statement, only my word.

You have to know me to understand how I am about things like that. I am also the type that, if I borrow something, I take it back in the same condition as I borrowed it.

It is a matter of integrity.

And what each individual can live with.

Then I started just watching the games. I listened to the roomies. I had conversations with friends in AIM.

Watching was then, and still is good "self inflicted therapy" for me. It reminds me why I do not play online bingo any more.

There were not one but SEVERAL times when a substantial number of us at Bingofunhouse would just quit playing there altogether for several different reasons.

We would more or less "boycott" the site for a while.

Things would change for the better for just a little while.

And then we would all drift slowly back in, missing the little "family" we had come to know and love.

And I would fall right back into the same trap.

One of my biggest complaints at Bingofunhouse always was "house players". I felt then and still feel today that they are there.

I feel like I , nor anyone who deposited there ever had a FAIR chance to win.

House players and newbies being "set up for the kill" would be the only exception to this, in my opinion.

Yes Gambling is gambling. No! I wasn't forced to do it.

Please remember, I am not asking for forgiveness, nor judgement. I am simply telling my story as truthfully as I can. At the same time I am being accountable for what I did.

After I told Charlie that I simply could not afford it anymore, I would find funds in my account. And of course, being the gambling junkie
I was, I played on it.

Then I began thinking.... THIS IS NUTS! Here I am complaining daily about house players, and look at me! I have become one.

Then I got angry! All the time I thought the house money was because more than anything, he wanted to do something for me because I had been such a loyal "spender" and please notice I didn't say player.

Or, even MAYBE perhaps he felt guilty (LMAO I am a fool!)
because he KNOWS what goes on there whether he ever admits it or not.

All of those "house adjustments" were making his pots bigger, and he seeing smiling faces in chat because AT TIMES I could gather
some laughs.

And, it was safe money for him. He did it for Charlie.

But, all the time he knew I would not cash out if I did win.

I had proved that a thousand times.

I was NEVER a big winner with house money...just a "constant player" or so he thought.

And judging from what happened to some of my friends, he wouldn't have approved it anyway.

The only satisfaction that I have is that I knew long ago this day would come. So I played the "head game".

Yes! I was a house player at Bingofunhouse.

No! I am not proud, but after I realized what was happening I did what I had to do , in order to get where I wanted to go.

I want to expose this site because I have proof.

I AM proof!

As you can see below, the last deposit I made was on Oct 30, 05.

I do not remember how many of these "house bonuses" I actually participated in the bingo games with, but I know most
of them I simply spun away in slots, because they are so tight you couldn't have won anyway.

Bottom line is, I did not want to be responsible for taking the chance of winning a pot that someone had paid hard earned money to win. It was not fair to the depositors.

I did NOT want to be a "house player" any longer, and didn't want to be one to begin with.

It just happened.

And before anyone asks, YES I DO HAVE A SCREEN SHOT OF THESE RECORDS! They don't lie.

Records from my account at BingoFunHouse:

536556 Sunday, October 30, 2005 @ 09:44:11 AM 12481 $50.00 Instacash success deposit
536558 Sunday, October 30, 2005 @ 09:44:18 AM 536556 $75.00 N/A success depositbonus
539207 Tuesday, November 8, 2005 @ 07:30:33 PM $200.00 N/A success house_adjust
539464 Wednesday, November 9, 2005 @ 05:41:34 PM $200.00 N/A success house_adjust
539942 Friday, November 11, 2005 @ 12:57:29 PM $200.00 N/A success house_adjust
540212 Saturday, November 12, 2005 @ 06:42:54 AM $3.00 N/A success house_adjust
540327 Saturday, November 12, 2005 @ 04:16:16 PM $3.00 N/A success house_adjust
540384 Saturday, November 12, 2005 @ 07:15:21 PM $4.00 N/A success house_adjust
540709 Sunday, November 13, 2005 @ 06:23:44 PM $200.00 N/A success house_adjust
542170 Saturday, November 19, 2005 @ 01:40:17 PM $200.00 N/A success house_adjust
542803 Tuesday, November 22, 2005 @ 11:52:39 AM $500.00 N/A success house_adjust
543399 Thursday, November 24, 2005 @ 04:00:20 PM $6.00 N/A success house_adjust
544641 Tuesday, November 29, 2005 @ 10:54:26 PM $200.00 N/A success house_adjust
546437 Wednesday, December 7, 2005 @ 10:54:41 PM $200.00 N/A success house_adjust
546629 Thursday, December 8, 2005 @ 09:03:44 PM $200.00 N/A success house_adjust
546969 Saturday, December 10, 2005 @ 12:43:01 AM $200.00 N/A success house_adjust
548038 Wednesday, December 14, 2005 @ 10:49:12 AM $200.00 N/A success house_adjust
549687 Tuesday, December 20, 2005 @ 12:40:05 PM $200.00 N/A success house_adjust
551482 Wednesday, December 28, 2005 @ 08:32:27 AM $500.00 N/A success house_adjust
553902 Friday, January 6, 2006 @ 09:56:00 AM $200.00 N/A success house_adjust
554789 Monday, January 9, 2006 @ 06:56:27 PM $200.00 N/A success house_adjust
554832 Monday, January 9, 2006 @ 08:15:06 PM $7.70 N/A success house_adjust
558758 Friday, January 27, 2006 @ 10:24:36 AM $200.00 N/A success house_adjust

For the record, there is STILL $200. + some cents in there and I imagine it will still be there when he closes my acct!

Well good riddance! You will use me no more!

Now, for those interested I want you to see how Charlie at Bingofunhouse feels about people cashing out.

The following is copied and pasted from Charlie's original email to SEVERAL people, myself included.

And, yes I do have that email AND a screen shot of it as well.

My mentor has taught me to always back up what I say.

If my perception is correct at all, he is telling meand you that it is NOT our "right" to cash out when we want to.

Charlie said:

Quote:
Regarding the cashouts .. as you can also see, we paid them all. We pay our players when they win. And yes,
the idea of gambling is to try to win more than you lose. We have no problem with players winning and cashing
out as long as they are doing it and playing within the rules and spirit of the game. It's when the rules and guidelines
are abused that we have to draw the line. We give away an incredibly large amount of bonus money. Huge first and
second time bonuses, VIP level bonuses (which begin at a minimum of 50% and go up from there), additional
promo bonuses on TOP of a players VIP level bonus, chat bonuses, in addition to random bonuses that both
myself and cm's that are authorized to give out such as doubling chat budgets. Add to that all the extra money
that is added to special games in every promo we do. Ohhh and also add in the transaction fees, both for deposits
and redemptions, that we pay for you which average 10+% per transaction. Bottom line is we give away far more
comp money EVERY day than we take in as cash deposits. This often leads to abuses by players who feel it is
their "right" to cash out at every opportunity they have. I'm sorry but it is not their "right" and when they flat out tell
us they are here solely to "make money" we have the "right" and will take appropriate action to prevent this abuse
(read our rules page).

So, Charlie, my questions are these......

why would it not be my right to cashout my winnings at any time I choose for any reason I see fit?

Why would cashout have to meet anything other than your POSTED rules?

How on earth can you consider a cashout for any reason at all "abuse"?

With rules like this, it is no wonder Applevalley girl, zhee, peaches, Chartae, wildfire, PurplePyg (who IS in fact an employee, no matter HOW you pay herand she is not one of your house players? lmaoooo) chickee, minehilltax, samuel, PHBANK, wombat and a TON of others I can't remember won the majority of the pots.

Those who have YOUR idea of a "correct social attitude" still do win at Bingofunhouse.

The bonuses that you give there are YOUR choice!! Nobody makes you do that!

Take responsibility for what YOU do!

And quite honestly, the bonuses stink anyway.

Too many have seen that the larger the bonus one gets at your site, the less you win!

The thing you did not count on was any of us having any sense.

You have been and continue to be WELL PAID for what you do.
Wish I could say I am sorry if you and your staff do not enjoy a very nice vacation this year on OUR money. But I am not sorry.

You ripped a lot of people off! And now it is time for YOU to pay the piper.

Last, but VERY far from least, I would like to apologize to the dear friends I made at Bingofunhouse if , for reasons known to us, I
seemed to have walked out when I was needed.

To one of the dearest friends I ever had I need especially to say.... I
found the place where people will listen and band together concerning deceit and hidden rules and unfair practices in online bingo.

That has nothing to do with the love and friendship that we shared.

We did have our say at Bingofunhouse , but didn't make the impact we needed to make. At least not for long enough.

Please believe that I never deserted you, I had facts to gather and an agenda, being to expose the integrity of management at Bingofunhouse.

I made a call that the less you were involved, the better it would be for you.

I realize you feel like I cried "wolf" for way too long. I hope there will be a way for me to repair what I have
broken.

To all my friends from BFH.....THIS ONES FOR YOU!

Roxi, Lolli, Puffy, Barb, Scavis, JT, Kdubby, Lucky,
I love you all and hope if, and only if, you feel like online bingo is not fair
in any respect, and that you want to be a part of the "cleanup" crew that you will join the numbers of those who want the bingo industry to "regroup".

If not, my love doesn't change. Each of you will have their place in my heart always

We want them to run fair and square bingo and gambling sites.

I for one will NOT play until I see players reporting better sites, better rules and more fair gaming. Considering my "problem" I may never play again.

charlie said:
Quote:
If I do sound a bit angry, offended or upset .. yes I am.

And so am I angry Charlie!

Angry because I have been cheated out of thousands, offended because you tried to use me and upset because I made some choices concerning you and Bingofunhouse that cost me dearly and I am not talking about money.

Hell with the money....it does not buy friends.

Maybe NOW you know that!

There it is folks! I am glad I do not have to look anyone in the eye right now. I hate what I let happen to myself.

But at the same time, I am taking things day by day and gaining the strength and knowledge to do something I think is extremely important.

That would be to make some sort of difference with the online gambling world.

If I can speak up and stop ONE person from making the mistakes I did, my day is complete.

XOXOXOXO Rox!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:57 pm 

Sissy I am speechless....

excellent post! you have a lot of character and strength....

your experience is what will help you help others, because you understand from such a deep place in your heart friend.

I am sorry for all that you have lost. I am even more sorry of the shame you feel...such a heavy feeling to endure.
your addiction was taken advantage of, and also fed to help it grow.

Your post should fill you with pride. Pride because you have the courage to share your experience with others. pride because you can help someone else, and will. You are a good person...and you can also take pride in that.

Take care and God bless.
Lisa

Post subject: Response to sissy
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:39 pm 

Sissy,
That took alot of courage and strength. I haven't posted till now.
What you are saying is not inaccurate. I know I was there.
I too deposited and deposited. I had one good hit on a special event,
walked away with over 2K, ty Charlie it enabled me to purchase the computer I write this

with. That was 3 yrs ago I believe, tho I could be mistaken and it only be 2 yrs ago.

Once I cashed out....well 9 mos of nothing. Only I stopped playing. I was fortunate, in

that I nearly broke even.

I also became a guide, only I got nothing to start then $5 an hr for the first 5 hrs I

hosted, the rest were freebies. Then they changed the policy..first 5 were free then I

was compensated with $5 bbs/hr. But if a chat host cashed out....oh wow, you lost all

your bbs from hosting. OK.. but I didnt cash out often.

We were all played like a fiddle, sure I enjoyed many of the CM's, my sister guides, and

the players. Thats what was counted on.

My mom plays there has since a couple months after it opened, has she hit anything

spectacular...no way, ever hit a jp...nope. Shes prolly one of the longest there aside

from the house players. She stopped going into chat when they changed the format so the

list of players was alphabatized, and many ran only buddies or neighbors, she won very

few comps. Then they changed the list back, but ever so slowly the guides that made it

fun for the players left. Several, were doing inovative games that involved the roomies.

But now...all u see are buddies and daubers.

I was lucky in that I didnt use bill money to fund with...but I used money that should

have went to other needs. I see that now, and have nobody to blame but me. My

realization came after I funded a big amount...and for 2 nights was literally sick about

it.

I found ways not only to fund my account but the account of others, with full knowledge

of the staff. If the card I needed to fund with was on my spouses account the card was

moved to mine. So that I could fund. I was never once who recieved the mysterious funds

in my account. Glad I didnt.

But I feel much like you Sissy in that I was used like a house player. Every so often I

would get hot and I do mean hot...it was embarassing to be in the chat room. If I cashed

out....it was over. I only have my word as I dont save messages that are older than

moses. But I was accused of abusing the system. If I had accumulated a good amount in

wins tho, I wasnt afraid to take it out.

Loyalty in this industry from where I stood was playing 1 or 2 sites...being loyal to

them. Loyalty at bfh...was lining Charlie's pockets, win..dont cashout. If you cashout

when you win your abusing the system and we will change it so you can't and we dont have

to tell you.

I know a person who did well with slots...after getting back what they put in for a

month...the max 2k, not knowing the rules, tried to take the rest of their

winnings..guess what??? abusing the system and locked out the account.

So sissy...you arent alone. I am sure there are many of us out there who've experienced

this at bfh, or any number of sites.

I think for some it preys on those that can least afford it. With the friendships that

developed, and what I mean by that are those folks who are disabled, retired, or

otherwise homebound for whatever reason. Seeking something via the net, thru a game they

enjoyed. Having said that the word predator comes to mind.

Have a great day everyone!
Pattie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:18 am 

Sissy, this is heartbreaking to read. I want you to know I am here for you my friend. You have been through a terrible experience and I hope it gets better for you. You should be very proud of yourself for all the information you are now able to give. I am sure you will help many people by coming forward. You are sure to save more than a few by it. You have no reason to ask for forgiveness, you were a victim. They are the ones who should beg for mercy. Hang in there, we will get through it if we stick together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:57 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for your kind words and support. I appreciate you all!

Post subject: Confessions
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:44 am 
Non Supporting Member

Bravo Sissy!

I have been waiting soooooo long to hear this from you. Now that it is out in the open; first let me commend you for having the balls to finally tell the undisputable truth about BFH!

I was never comped in any fashion (other than being paid in BBs for the hours I hosted)...because I never kissed Charlie's butt; and I told him right up front how I felt about issues that happened there. I was the one who wrote to him to stick up for my friends and I will continue to do that until the day I die. I challenged him every step of the way...and I continue to do so today. First it was with Scavis not even getting BBs for her hosting. That was dead wrong and we all should have left then. But I understand why we didn't. We ALL had a reason to stay. Because we had friends there...and sadly or not so sadly; our friends were worth being abused for.

I understand how hard it was for you to leave when he was treating you so "well". I am saddened by how much you have lost because of your addiction; just as sad as what I lost too! You know I love you; and it hurts me to see my friend be so decieved. I am sad for all that has happened to our little "Gang" since we have all quit. I am especially saddened by the loss of our friends; Puffy, Scavis, Barb, Roxi and JT. There was nothing... and I mean nothing, that made me happier than to go to BFH and hang out with my friends. I too lost more than money at BFH...I lost my husband, my house, my perfect little life I had always imagined for myself. All because of an addiction I couldn't control. To lose all of that and to find out that I was cheated by people who claimed to care about me? I wish I had a dollar for everytime Kats told me how much she loved me. I wish I had a quarter for everytime Charlie told me how valuable I was to him and his site.

Where are they now? Sitting back counting our money and laughing all the way to the bank. Well, it's only money...and I'll make more...but it REALLY angers me to know that we will be replaced by a whole new bunch of people who don't know any better. If my post saves 1 person from the anguish I endured for 3 years with BFH...then it's worth every tear I am shedding as I write this. So, count me in...I have been ready to expose him and any other site that cheats for years now!

Thanks again for finally finding yourself again Sissy...I knew you would eventually =D>

Loligot/ IGOTBINGO/ ricko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:13 pm 

Ah Sissy,
I usually am above responding to this sort of rubbish, but I have to take issue with your meanspirited attack on Charlie after all he did for you. He gave you those comps because you had been a very good player, with us for a long time and he didn't want you to lose out on the fun and friends you had made through our site. Now you are blaming him for your weakness and making him out to be dishonest. That is not fair and in your heart you know it!
Charlie is the most honest and generous boss I have ever worked for and it makes me very angry to see people attacking him just because their greed got the better of them.
Roxi, I know you will read this (if Sissy, the moderator, dares to post it) I feel very sorry for you dear. You are killing yourself with hate and malice. Your illness feeds off those sort of emotions. You should really put your energy into something positive. I know you love animals, you could fight for animal rights and do some good in the world.
I guess you can pat yourself on the back, you did do us some harm when you left and circulated all that false information but that was temporary. Now we just get people complaining about the whining emails and asking to be taken off the list - I advise them to block the sender. So all you are now is a flea in my ear.
I wish you both the best life has to offer. They say you get what you give.
Sincerely
CM Ash

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:28 pm 

You could have at least introduced yourself....

anyway-
Quote:
Charlie is the most honest and generous boss I have ever worked for and it makes me very angry to see people attacking him just because their greed got the better of them.

the way i read it.....she gave the site more than i owe on my house, how is she greedy??? you are way out of line.

many sites have absolutly no responsibility to the hand that feeds them....even when they see a obvious addiction. how can you call this "caring" about anyone?
Quote:
meanspirited attack on Charlie after all he did for you

what a sad statement. recheck your morals at the door.

Post subject: MORE SELF-PITY - NOT AGAIN!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:06 pm 

Sissy, darling -- I've had it with the bitching from disgruntled players
spamming my email :-({|= . Darling, if you lost your knickers playing bingo, get another pair, but please stop blaming others for it, and face yourself. As long as you refuse to do that, you will not be able to overcome your problem. It is not the pity comps that kept you playing and never cashing out, but your addictive streak. Stop that bloody self-righteousness, and the conspiracy theories and other far-fetched excuses. Please darling, grow up! And stop patronizing the rest of us. Let us enjoy our time with our friends at the online bingo site of our choice. We're all adults, for heaven 's sake! Good luck..

Cheers,

UK_Winner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:33 pm 

Quote:
had it with the bitching from disgruntled players

how rude.
if you need someone to walk you through learning how to block an addy in your email....let me know. since you have no problem with taking money from people who need help...i wont charge you much.

Quote:
Stop that bloody self-righteousness, and the conspiracy theories and other far-fetched excuses. Please darling, grow up!

take your own advice.
and let me guess.....your an employee also?

edit:

I apologize cya if i'm out of line....let me know and i'll back out of this conversation.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:50 pm 
Non Supporting Member

Ash is misinformed as per the usual...

Roxi will never read this stuff unless someone emails it to her. Roxi is not a member here and she doesn't care to become one. If BFH in all it's wisdom (read sarcasm here) even bothered to pay attention to what people wrote to Charlie; they would know that neither Roxi NOR Sissy had anything to do with the emails that went out. I sent those emails and I am neither ashamed nor sorry I did it. I put those emails out to let everyone know how Charlie treats his "volunteer" employees! Roxi was being paid less than other guides for doing much more work. That isn't fair. This crap has been going on for years. It was no different when I sent out emails when Scavis wasn't being paid at all to work there. It's BS; plain and simple. Charlie would much rather pay other guides more money for playing buddy and dauber games; how utterly boring! At least Roxi made it fun to lose my money!

Ash; get your facts straight and lay the blame where it belongs. I did it; blame me. As for growing up; it's my opinion that Sissy has grown up. The mere fact that she admits to what she did... is a grown up thing to do. And I might also add that NONE of the info in those emails was false or misleading in any way. I told the truth and you ought to have a dose of that yourself. Shame on YOU for trying to blame Roxi for something she had nothing to do with! [-X

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:12 pm 
Site Admin

Whatwedontknow Said:
Quote:
I apologize cya if i'm out of line....let me know and i'll back out of this conversation

This is the Complaint Corner and your forum feel free to speak your mind. All comments are welcome.

Somebody fill me in and tell me what is a Guide?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:19 pm 
Non Supporting Member

A guide is like a Jr CM....

BFH paid their guides in BB's if they got paid at all.

Post subject: Self pitty - How American these days...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:21 pm 

Sissy, blame does not require you to meet any consistent standards of behavior other than what you feel is appropriate for the situation. Whereas, responsibility does. And it requires you to consistently meet these established standards of behavior. Blame really isn't about other people, it is about you passing the buck. I insist: grow up - get a life all of you!

Cheers,

UK-Winner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:26 pm 

Quote:
Sissy, blame does not require you to meet any consistent standards of behavior other than what you feel is appropriate for the situation. Whereas, responsibility does. And it requires you to consistently meet these established standards of behavior. Blame really isn't about other people, it is about you passing the buck. I insist: grow up - get a life all of you!

Cheers,

UK-Winner

LMAO! :-#

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next