Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: BigTimeBingo, OnlineBingo, and BingoPalace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:07 am 

In another thread, Dynamite said:

Quote:
bigtimebingo is another weird one.. I went to sign in and my account was disabled. Live support told me I have 2 accounts registered there so I am permanently banned! It is their policy. Guess they dont need players that badly. They would not even delete one of them.

This must be somebody new in Live Help or somebody just having a bad day and took it out on you or they have changed their policy completely.

I also, about a year ago or so, when I was compiling my list of sister sites tried to log in to BTB and found the account disabled. I went to LiveHelp and discovered that they have an association with OnLineBingo.com and I belonged to both at the time without realizing the sister-site issues. I asked that they close the account at OnLineBingo, and she did it immediately and reactivated my account with BTB. EWallet Express also showed that BingoPalace is who charged my account, so even though BTB denies it is another sister site, it is clear that Palace is actually another sister site, but they allow you to have an account at BTB or OnLineBingo and another one at Palace without problems.

Although I have won at BTB often enough to 'like' playing there, they were always very small wins that would be nearly wiped out by continuing to play until I hit another small one that would keep me going again for a while. I haven't deposited there except once when the account was enabled again, and don't plan to do so.

EWallet Express also showed that BingoPalace is who charged my account even though it was BTB that I deposited to, so even though BTB denies it is another sister site, it is clear that Palace is actually another sister site, but they allow you to have an account at BTB or OnLineBingo and another one at Palace without problems.

Post subject: Bingo Players Complaint Corner
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:34 am 
Site Admin

Sister sites are an on-going problem just for the fact, they aren't announced as sister sites and no where in the fine print can you find it, until a problem crops up.

How many players have lost out and didn't know where to turn because they were playing at a sister site and were then told they couldn't withdraw because they have 2 accts. In my travels through the world of on-line bingo I have come across many sister sites that are not advertised as such. Like most bingo players we look for a site that we can call home and if we play at one site and its not exactly what we are looking for we try another site and without knowing we sign up at another site only to find out down the line we are in jeporady of losing any big win we were lucky enough to get because we have multiple accounts.

Sometimes the rules are a bit different but the majority of the rules are standard and no where in the rules do they mention they are a sister site only that you lose everything if you have multiple accts.

Sites would have the players best interests at heart if they would state on their sites if they are sister sites to another site but we all know this won't happen.

have a great day and Happy Bingoing

Post subject: BigTimeBingo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:27 pm 

As stated before, BingoPalace is tied to BTB (at least thru their accounting since the deposits to BTB show BingoPalace as the 'charging' company).

Just trying to warn people away from BTB at least....I deposited $100 last night after being away for over a year from the site. Got $200 in bonus money as a Monday Moolah special. Played in the quarter room from 6PM to 8:30PM and played every single game, maxing out at $8 per game every time. Never more than 32 people in the room, and never won a dime the entire time, not even a shared win.

Played in their dollar room for four games with only 4 people in the room and won one game for $10 and split another four ways for $3.55.

I sent a tt last night, stated the above, advised them that their site was a joke with the same people winning over and over, and told them to close my account. Went back this morning, found $100 in my account, read their answer to my tt telling me the routine line of 'random generated balls, etc.' and proceeded to play out the $100.

Again, the quarter room with less than 20 people in the room, split one pot for $7 and won alone for $12 when I was down to the last couple of bucks. Their "randomly generated balls" gave the wins to someone named Shalin more times than I kept track of....and I recognized the name from the night before as a frequent winner as well.

Save your money, people.......they might not have any playthru but you will have to ** your house five times over before you see anything worth cashing out.

I suspect that BingoPalace would be the same way.

Post subject: Re: BigTimeBingo, OnlineBingo, and BingoPalace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:32 pm 

I know exactly what you are talking about with the Frequent winners...as I said before...I think it is the ticket buying timer...I tried to tell them on more than one occassion that they have a possible glitch and they ignored me...the other thing that irritates me about the BIGTIMEBINGO...is that pre-bought...section...I have tried a couple diff ways...for example...in the quarter room...I had maxed out...pre-bought coveralls in 3 consecutive hours...two weeks in advance...I won one each day....same time frame...then....just to test something out...I bought tickets an hour prior to...in the dimes room and 40 min or so...schedule got changed and skipped a game...and charged me twice for one game...which they never got back to me after sending 3 to 4 tickets in about the double charge and the e-mail to thier accting dept....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:24 pm 
Contributing Member

Hello Bizzylizzy, I tnik you're onto something, and all bingo sites should look into this, because I play at different sites and see the same winner syndrome and as Navymans-mom stated they always say "Random Number Generated", but there has to be a glitch with this RNG system. I wish their was a way we could get through to them and make them understand, lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:08 pm 
Site Admin

It is still a little hard for me to totally accept the "random number generator" theory when i see games for instance the wave (on parlay software) ... most numbers needed on this game are O's. There are far too many times when the "RNG" calls MANY of the other numbers needed and very very few O's. Any game is xx amounts of seconds long. It will NOT call the winning number until the time limit it is programmed to end at comes. How random is it?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:23 pm 

I actually started to post the same type of reply this morning but was afraid it might be too argumentative because so many people have defended the 'random number' theory for so long and then began pointing at the cards being the culprit instead.

I've always believed that the numbers/balls are NOT random at all for exactly the same reason you mentioned....the timing of patterns that 'need' to be drawn out in order to keep the schedule from being whacked out. Another pattern that proves this to be true is the 'four corners' pattern where everything BUT the B's and O's are called in quick fashion. You may get five O's and one B with everything in between being called long before that second B shows up. Or the small X where only I's and G's are needed (two of each)....

These patterns essentially eat up the clock with nothing even close to being random so that at exactly the right time for the next game to start in a minute and a half or so on time. This actually gives CM's time to mark their paperwork without being rushed, also, in between games and still be ready for the next chat game to start.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:12 pm 
Site Admin

On Parlay software, only the numbers needed for a particular pattern are called. For instance if it is only a four corner game, only o's and b's are called. I don't believe I have see that pattern active in anything BUT a 3 part game though, as far as parlay goes. I haven't found another software that does NOT call numbers not needed for the patterns but them. I am not saying they don't exist, just saying I haven't come across one.

Game activity and card distribution is ALL coded into the software. But we all need to remember that codes cannot jut be changed, they have to be RE programmed to do anything differently than what they do. I believe both cards and numbers have EVERYTHING to do with the games.

I sit and watch games for 8 hours a day 6 days a week. I see some players who are too hot for belief for a day or maybe two. Then I see those same players go on a "can't win if only one playing" sort of streak for not a day or two but for WEEKS winning only a game or two very few and far between. I, too, believe that changing times when you buy your cards does definitely make a difference and COULD BE the answer to winning more.

I see those who play particular times of day on a regular basis and they seem to win a few daily as opposed to those who are logged in and playing on a more constant basis. I watch those who play their hotstreak out, and then are gone for a few weeks to come back and hit another hotstreak right off the bat. In observing, while I work, I can honestly say I see more luck with those who play occasionally or on a "schedule" winning FAR MORE than those who continuously play.

I will continue to observe while working, but will attempt to NEVER post anything that would bring ethics into question.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]