Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Things are improving at Vega
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:37 pm 

WARNING - MIKE YATES AND JOHN YATES ARE THIEVES!!!!!

This is not a joke, you players will not be paid. Your only option is going to be CHARGEBACK

Continue to play at your own risk. The sites they stole will be shut down and how will you get paid then. Anyone continuing to play with bingovega.com or any of the urls they run or stole are taking risks that in the end will be crying for their money.

The claims made by this site are 100% true and can not be refuted. They owe millions of dollars to multiple parties they robbed. They are grifters, all the games at their sites are rigged to either not pay the correct amount or be won by a house player or bot player. They built tools to make players think there are more people playing than are really playing.

What more do you need to know - they have been caught multiple times cheating, Mike has admitted it before and they are insolvent.

Your only option is CHARGE BACK!!!!!!

Advertisement

NewBingoBilly Free Bingo
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:36 am 

I knew it was to good to be true. I DID this to myself I continued to play at Vega after all the payout issues I had that took months and won twice and was paid on time and now here it is a month now and same old excuse for me not getting paid but I have learned my lesson and have not deposited since I won which was July 5th. THIS BY FAR IS THE BEST SITE I HAVE EVER PLAYED AT BUT TO MUCH OF A HASSLE TO GET PAID SO IM STICKING TO LAND BINGO WHERE YOU GET PAID AS SOON AS YOU WIN. I HAVE LEFT MESSAGES FOR OWNER AND HE HAS NOT RETURNED MY CALLS. SO I GIVE THIS IS JUST A LESSON LEARNED.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:19 pm 
Site Admin

On May 30,2014 tiki36 wrote"
Quote:
I won another jackpot at bingovega and money sent on time as promised....

That post had a profound effect on me! I spent a month of my time in April 2014 getting you five (5) payouts that Bingo Vega owed you. When we started you promised you would never play there again. I collected thousands of dollars for you and you repay me with a supporting post for Bingo Vega, What a Hugh slap in the face that was to me. You have no idea of the effect it had!

If you notice,after that post I was absent from this forum, until yesterday! I had had it helping players get their Money from crooked and corrupt bingo sites only to see them go back and play there again. I use all my energy informing players about Bingo Sites that are corrupt and would cheat them and even offer concrete proof of this fact. You made me feel like I am wasting my time and players do not care if they are being cheated.

Talk about a Thankless Job! When I notified you that I was successful at getting you 3 of the 5 payouts for $1,422, your reply was "when can I expect the rest". A Thank You! Would have been nice. In fact! I never did receive any form of a thank you from you. But you thanked Bingo Vega for that fast payout.

Sorry! But I had to Rant on this so I can go back to helping players that deserve my help. I have concluded that it's not the Cheating Bingo Sites that are the problem. The real problem is the players that continue to deposit at Bingo Sites even when there is overwhelming concrete evidence that is posted that they run a crooked game site. As long as this continues crooked Bingo Sites like Bingo Vega will continue to flourish!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:38 pm 

First off I did thank you....via email I have proff of this...I would never not thank a person who helped me....I can not be mad at you for your honesty and being real. I did this to myself and accept full responsibility for my own actions. As for you I appreciated all your hard work. Sometimes the truth hurts and I can not be mad at you for being truthful im the fool!!!!!