Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Things are improving at Vega
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:23 am 

Just wanted to let you know that I also waited for 2 months for my money, but I have received it all as of this date. I am also aware of other players who have also received their cashouts. They did have a problem but it looks like things are slowly getting back to normal. I love playing at Vega...the CMs and the support staff have been nothing but helpful to me and this looks like a witch hunt to me. To anyone reading this, give them a chance!!!!!

Advertisement

NewBingoBilly Free Bingo
 Post subject: Re: Things are improving at Vega
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:53 am 

I just wanted to say that I got my
cashout within the time frame given..Looks like Bingo Vega has the
kinks finally worked on and somethings are uncontrollable and they
always make it right! I also want to give BIG KUDOS to Dawn she goes
above and BEYOND,EVERY :o) TIME.. Thanks Vega~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:01 pm 
Site Admin

Happy to hear Vega has 2 happy players... we STILL have players who haven't been paid for months..

And to the "witch hunt" comment.... you found your way to make this thread... now take a little time and read through the MASSIVE amount of information and proof we have of bingovega owner/management's corrupt past.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:00 pm 

the past is the past......

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:09 pm 
Site Admin

Words are cheap! Can you both produce evidence that you had a pending payout at Bingo Vega and that you also received it? You all must really love Vega if you came here just to praise them! What caused you to come to bingo players union? How did you hear of us?

Yes! The past is the past! Problem is Mike Yates and Bingo Vega's past keeps catching up to them. I also know for a fact that The Yates Family stole millions from their investors and blocked their access to Bigtime Bingo, Online Bingo and Bingo Palace and all this happened in the not too distant past.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:47 pm 

I have been with Vega for years, I have ALWAYS gotten my cashout now some might of taken a little while but I got them and this last one I got was in the time frame stated! I have been reading posts on BPU for years but in order for me to post I had to JOIN! And to the ones who did not get a confirmed cashout need to read the rules and wager requirements BEFORE playing Online Bingo/Slots etc! :ymbringiton:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:51 pm 

What proof have you got on this? Problem is Mike Yates and Bingo Vega's past keeps catching up to them. I also know for a fact that The Yates Family stole millions from their investors and blocked their access to Bigtime Bingo, Online Bingo and Bingo Palace and all this happened in the not too distant past. Where's your proof?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:46 am 
Site Admin

I have a question here. Do you who have waited for maybe weeks or months stop playing until your withdrawal has been processed and is in your hands? I know you cannot deposit with a withdrawal pending, or at least that is what the rules say.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:00 am 

If you leave some in your account and not withdrawl it all you can still play,and withdrawls take 1 day to process

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:34 pm 
Site Admin

okay just curious.. I know the withdrawal being approved process takes the least amount of time. Getting the money into the hands of the players takes the longest. Thanks for your response.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 2:23 am 

Well yes they paid some but still owe players so speak for yoursel.im still waiting on a couple payments. And still getting the run around. Always a delay but some people are getting theres funny if you think of it people should be paid in order been four months so as for you getting it when stated is some crap when im still waiting. Support is great but the problem is accounting. They need to get it together

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:05 pm 

It is crazy how people who won after me received all there money. The same brown nosers that do all this praising. I was approved for all mines and know the RULES. So as of today still waiting and have played many sites and have never had issues like this one. I can NOT speak for anyone but myself and im still waiting on funds. Yes the CMS are great and customer service is friendly but the issue goes beyond them. I have also noticed how phony players are as long as they winning its kool but as soon as other players like myself win which I win often the hate comes out! You got players that swear they are cms on the payroll (Brown nosers). I will continue to wait and for the two players thatgot there money good for you!

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:17 pm 

Still waiting after being promised I would receive payouts two weeks ago. It is really upseting when you are promised and let DOWN. Five months is a long time to wait but to know that others who won months after me are paid pisses me off. I guess you cant take people for there word anymore.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:43 am 

It has been confirmed my final payments are to arrive first thing in the morning. Very appreciative after this whole ordeal. It has been a long process but thankful that they did process payout!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:58 pm 

I won another jackpot at bingovega and money sent on time as promised....