Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bingo vega
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:23 pm 

I emailed bingo vega asking to reopen my account. They reopened it and my 1800 was still in my account. the account department told me I could request a cash out. I did. I will know tomorrow if they have changed into a honest site. I will keep you posted.

YoYOdidit

Advertisement

NewBingoBilly Free Bingo
 Post subject: Re: Bingo vega
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:34 pm 

Well my cash out was declined. they held my money for 2 years , made enough interest off of it and still refuses to be a honest site

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:52 am 
Site Admin

I have received your information and we will be checking into this issue. Let's hold all posts until it is resolved.. thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:21 pm 

Still waiting to hear from Joel. Maybe after reading the proof they didn't pay me and should have , he is ashamed of how Bingovega,com has cheated their players.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:12 pm 

I also find it strange that as soon as i posted here and slotted that day my money was gone in a flash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:34 pm 

hi I am back with more proof that they cheat, they gave me almost every reason why they would not pay my cashouts . One was I had more than one account. Well I have proof that was a lie. I have a email saved from them stating I only had one account. After finding out that Beth did come clean and say VEGAdid have house players, Makes me sick. I wonder how many people I had as friends there were real. I have saved chats where Beth had to go in the room with a house players name and chat. she was just spying . she even acted like she was concerned that YoYo 's chat was disabled. I also am one hundred percent sure they messed with my records because I was paid 1800 but I have a lot of emails saved of a lot of cashouts that were declined and never paid to me. I also have a recent email from Jenn saying they put 100.00 3 times back into my account. Where is that money? I have no access to my account because they closed it. I sure hope these people rot in hell. We should get our money returned to us on all those games we played that were rigged. We played there thinking we were playing at a good site and all they did was take our money so they could live high and mighty. Beth even went as far as giving me email address of fake players. I have a lot of post here and think any one who plays there should read them . Do a search under Bingo girl . I was smart enough to save all my emails from Bingo Vega . I can back up anything thing I posted . I am pleading to anyone who played there and was cheated to post anything to help us see they never cheat anyone else. Well I think I wrote a book here tonight so I will save more for later,
It felt good getting some of that off my chest, oh and i an sure the Troll was Beth that always posted here . see ya all soon , I am not a quitter ,BingoGirl