Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Site responsibilities to their players.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:59 am 
Site Admin

a-message-to-all-site-operators-t1878.html

Quote:
When a site chooses, or makes arrangements to deal with a specific third party processor, should a problem arise and the player not receive funds from a withdrawal requested, BPU staff is of the opinion that the SITE IS RESPONSIBLE for making that withdrawal good in a timely manner. If the player is as important to you as they should be, you will use the fastest option available to get that money to your player.. THEN take whatever time necessary to work with YOUR choice of processor to get YOUR money back.

We have a player who has waited 6 months, and still being "thanked for her patience" to receive a $2000 withdrawal that the site says was sent to the processor, the processor said it was sent to the player, the players bank state they received no such funds, and ultimately the money she won fair and square is still out there in cyberspace ..... according to the support team at this site.

Until the funds from a withdrawal request is in the hands of the player who has gone through all the "red tape" to be approved to receive it, it is still the sites money and their responsibility to insure the protection and fair treatment of their player! This player did NOT choose a processor to work with! The site made this choice and should bear the responsibility of re issuing the monies to this player and then take the amount of time necessary "find" their money! A site who will NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for their own choices of processors and insuring fair treament of their players should be avoided!!

Advertisement

NewBingoBilly Free Bingo
 Post subject: Re: Site responsibilities to their players.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:02 pm 

Sure wish bingoentertainment would pay me for sending me to their frauding processor
i lost 2400.00 because of them & all i been was a very loyal & respectful player to them for years, youd think theyd give me respect back by paying me what i lost due to me trusting them by sending me to their processor cant believe this.

ANUTTY

Post subject: Re: Site responsibilities to their players.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:36 pm 
Site Admin

The industry way of thinking is on these lines. I took the above post from a different thread that was put on there in 2010, so BPU has felt this way for a very long time. I know a site I worked for paid a HUGE amount of money to it's players when one of their processors took off with the money. Any reputable site would.

Until the money reaches the hands of the player, the burden still belongs to the site, IN MY OPINION. It is too easy to say "we sent it to whoever not our fault they closed down". But as sites get this reputation and it gets around the net, they will end up losing possible new players because of it.

How can a site ask players to trust the processors THEY present to them, without standing good in case of rip off processors like Cashgrade just conveniently disappearing? I will never believe that Cashgrade was not DEEP part of several online bingo sites . I am on the trail, with private info coming in to help out. There are other people the same thing happened to Anutty, just with a different site, also using Byworth software and with Cashgrade.

Far too much information leading to anything but coincidence.