Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Do you REALLY see what a CM deals with?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:20 pm 
Site Admin

Do you have a favorite CM who you love??? If so tell us about her/him!! I have a favorite CM!! I watch her and support her. If I see a roomie, fellow worker OR management giving her a hard time, I jump right in on her band wagon.

NEWSFLASH!!!.............. CM's are human too! They are hard workers and required to do things the players are not even aware of. Being human, they have good and bad days. Some sites change things so much it is very hard to keep up with every aspect of the coming week's promotions in case one of the fellow CM's do not, will not or cannot do their specific shift. It seems that if a CM was assigned to a particular room, running the same games on a regular basis, they would become an expert in their room and their jobs would be much easier... what do you think?

Sometimes CM's are given tasks (games or promos) written by those who have NEVER been a CM before, leaving her in a position of either making the author of the task angry or not being able to efficiently do their job. In my opinion, the author of any promotion should be required to run that game in the room with the roomies FIRST, enabling them to see what all is required of the CM.

A CM should NEVER be sidetracked in messengers while in a room performing her job to the best of her ability! It is hard enough to inform new members, greet players, re write instructions many times to those who ask the SAME questions and do not bother to follow up to see if the CM has actually answered or not, keep track of one or more spread sheets, record winners, get game numbers, advertise what is required by management ANDDDDDDDD be pleasant through all this!
Interfering with a CM while she is on duty can make her job that is already very fast paced and hard, even harder for her. Simple courtesy and compassion for your fellow human being ought to guide you in this! The old saying goes, "walk a mile in my shoes".......

If you see your CM doing things above and beyond, give the manager of the site an email to let them know how much your gal/guy means to you!!! Better yet, post it on a public forum, insuring ALL who have access can read and enjoy participating in the joyous moments that makes her continue to do an extremely demanding job! As well, send emails or post in a public forum, about those who, in your opinion, are slack in their duties or mistreat you personally. Being silent helps no one.. your opinion is important! Your feelings are important!!

This is my way of speaking out about something I received word (chat logs) about from several friends. It is my hope this CM does not have to pay for something she/he did not do, meaning I did this post of my own free will and NO ONE else is responsible!!! If they do, it says even more about a site who obviously doesn't know the meaning of the word teamwork!

Ever heard the phrase "do as I say and not as I do"???? LOL There are those in every business with this attitude.