Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: withdrawal isssues RESOLVED
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:30 pm 

OK I WANT TO file complaint against newbingobilly....I have deposited numerous times over the years and many in January. I did withdrawal request after hitting a $505.50 jackpot, i requested 300....I was advised on January 8th that I was only able to withdraw 100, due to i have played on a free bonus from 1-2-3-4 tg game,,,,since i had not won my jackpot game on my cash that i had deposited, i was not eligible. i no longer play there. so what all do you need from me.

thank you
brenda page

i also sent an email asking how to do this but have had no response from bpu...

please help

NOTE: Edited by Admin

Post subject: Re: withdrawal isssues
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:12 am 
Site Admin

Hi Page! You did in fact send an email to Sissy, just yesterday! Sissy is not available to reply, so I will look into this for you. You can send a detailed description of your issue to admin@bingoplayersunion.com

Newbingobilly has a long history of working with us to quickly resolve any player issue we encounter.
Please refrain from making public accusations that you can’t back up with facts.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:35 pm 
Site Admin

Sissy no longer works at BPU. But I hope to remain a member.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:20 pm 

just because nbb response is quick doesnt mean it is correct and treating the player right

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:21 pm 

why was my post edited???

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:03 am 

as you all know this is my opinion of newbingobilly......they have agreed to send me more than 100 but not the full 300, i still very violated and cheated. I was bshed by cm kelman in a room even when amy the manager was in there. nothing was said to the cm nor the other player.
but i sure recieved a phone call

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:21 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
why was my post edited???

I believe that question was answered by the post under yours. You just can"t make inflammatory statements with out having any proof to back it up.I could make negative statements here about you, but to do so without PROOF would be in bad taste! Would you not agree? I invited you here and by email to send me proof of any wrongdoing by NBB. You never answered my email. I see you have a need to make this a public matter! Why is that so?

I have seen your account statement that clearly shows you won that Jack Pot on 123 to Go Bonus Money. According to the Rules all you are entitled to is $100.00. But you managed to get even more and should consider yourself lucky. I don’t understand why you keep badmouthing NBB when they bent over backwards to help you. They even sent you a copy of your accounting to prove you won on free money, yet you persist you are being robbed. I can get permission to post your account details if insist.

Unless you can produce some concrete proof that you did not win that pot on free money. I can not see where NBB is at fault.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:37 am 
Site Admin

For those of you that maybe interested in what remarks I deleted in Brenda's first post, they were a claim that NBB has HousePlayers. Since she offerd no proof to support this, it was only fair that the comments be deleted.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:11 pm 

you have proof you received emails

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:47 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
you have proof you received emails

Sorry I can't answer that because its not very clear! Perhaps if you are more specific I can!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:02 am 

gidget sent emails to richard

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:03 am 
Site Admin

How is anything that someone sent me connected to your withdrawal Issue? I can’t help but wonder if there is a hidden agenda here. What makes you think she sent me proof of anything? We did exchange some emails about her suspicions of wrongdoings at NBB. She sent me no proof of anything to support her position.

I believe the so called proof you are referring to is maybe a copy of a conversation Gidget had with another person on Face Book. That conversation, these two people had, about NBB is all Hearsay! She presented no actual evidence or facts to back up any of the statements, just accusations and accusations prove nothing. If you can send me evidence of any wrongdoings at NBB, I would be happy to Look at it and take the appropriate action.

All I have seen so far is a few people that want to cause problems for NBB without having any proof! I would call that unfair.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:39 pm 

It has come to my attention that I am somehow being targeted by Brenda and Gidget for being a player at NBB. I will state for the record any emails that are circulating with my name on them are FAKE unless they came from me. I have never received any bonus that was not due to me, I have NEVER asked for a bonus not due to me and I am a CURRENT depositing player, that can easily be proven.

Now having said that, I have been a player at NBB for almost 6 years now and for the most part have ALWAYS had pleasurable experiences until now. These 2 individuals who are starting ALL this trouble and very MEAN, NASTY and both are tethering on the edge of psychotic. They both think the rules should not apply to them and want to cause drama.

I know you are both going to read this as you have your little spies on NBB who will contact you immediately, Both Gidget and Brenda are in the US and if the accusations which you are choosing to involve me in don't STOP I WILL SEEK LEGAL ACTION.

I wish both of you a nice life, go about your business and stay the hell out of mine.

Thank you
Sylvia Zottarelli aka Zottie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:51 pm 

Silva,
I have not sent any emails that pertain to you or anyone else,,,Gidget tols me that she sent emails to richard here at bpu showing proof of houseplayers...I have not seen the emails myself. please do not threaten me I have doen nothing to you nor do I plan too, I have no problem with you only eith nbb.....regarding my withdraws.

So Richard @BPU you need to clarify that I have not sent you emails with silvas name or any emails period. I filed complaint regarding my withdraws with nbb,

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:03 pm 

well how professional is it for Laura to bash me on her facebook....tell me thats fair and to discuss me with other players/////I am done with nbb and bpu since you represent nbb, not me as a player, and i did not receive any accounting from nbb, amy said would send but it was never sent...and NO i do not want it posted on here. my accounting is my private business.