Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: anyone checked this site?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:44 pm 

Hellooooooooooooo,
I have not been able to find any input or assessments of the site ..ibingo. I played there years ago..It is a big site and seems to have grown in the last number of years. When playing, I had no idea how many players were in each game. the only problem I had with them ..they closed the original account I opened (for my daughter and myself) that had big bucks deposited over months which raised my level on their rewards "system. I opened a new account to contact them and was told if I could establish that it was her account, ( now that I had another account)they would reopen it. I didnt want the second account, I wanted the first one I opened that we both shared but they never answered me until I opened a new account.I just cant seem to understand why any bingo site would care who is playing the games as long as the account is funded and rules are being followed.Guess they "got" me with the one account per household rule! lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:56 pm 
Site Admin

dynamitewoman said:
Quote:
I just cant seem to understand why any bingo site would care who is playing the games as long as the account is funded and rules are being followed.

IN MY OPINION, Most actually don't until you get ready to cash out. If they did, they would set up some sort of filter to stop one ip address from registering more than one account. The are perfectly okay receiving your funds, but jump on the "multi player per household" rule if you try to cash out. This very thing happened to SEVERAL of us at BingoFunHouse. Many there had multi accounts and we all knew it, but the problems came when it was time to cash out.

I THINK this too has something to do with the way the software is developed. MY OPINION ONLY. It is common knowlege that "newbies" win more (that is how the sites get them "hooked") and it makes sense to me, that the sites would not want "seasoned" players to win too much because the have the "savvy" to "take the money and run"!!.

Sorry I do not have any information on ibingo.... but will try to help you search.

Post subject: ibingo
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:59 pm 

hello,
It is a mystery to me..lol When I set the first account up, it was on one computer that we played..We just shared playing the games. then I set up another account because she wanted to take over that account.She used her computer for that. When I went to access the first account because I realized they had a "level system" of bonuses and rewards, it was closed. i learn something new about these sites every day.The most important thing I learned is to use caution, question everything. and watch the game carefully before funding because it is a business out to make money..not just for entertainment as they often say. And if it is for entertainment...trust me its theirs when they watch players fund..and fund..and fund...
dynamitewoman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:38 pm 

dyanamite ;)
I just love reading your post, also so nicely put !

I BEEN THERE/ Missy