Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bingo 4 her
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:17 pm 

I need some input on this site www.bingo4her.com
any help or insight would help
thanks

Advertisement

NewBingoBilly Free Bingo
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:33 pm 

Hi there Incognito,

Just went to Bingo for Her and it took some looking but finally found their terms of service links and I will post those below. Personally I wouldnt play there. Several reasons but once I came across some of the initial rules I was immediately put off by them. Below are the first rules from Bingo for Her that stood out to me that I didnt like. Rule 11.

Quote:
The Company reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your account at the time of such cancellation will be credited to your credit card and/or sent to you by check. However, the Company reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your Bingo account in any of the following circumstances:
If you have more than one active account for Bingo;
If the name on your Bingo account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make purchases on your Bingo account;
If you participate in a Bingo promotion and cashout before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
If you provide incorrect or misleading registration information;
If you are not of legal age;
If you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in the Game is prohibited by law;
If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your Bingo account;
If you have not played Bingo on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc);
If you have "charged back" any of the purchases made with your credit card on your Bingo account;
If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Company that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat Bingo; OR
If the Company should become aware that you have played at any other on-line Bingo under any of the circumstances set out at 1 to 10 above.

Another is Rule 17.
Quote:
If you do not log onto your Bingo account for a period of 180 days, any balance in your account will be forfeited to the Company.

Here are the links of the 3 pages they have for rules and regulations. I appreciate the fact they used common english terminology but the big picture looks like they are looking for any way possible to close an account, remove funds from accounts and deny cashouts. I personally wouldnt play there, but possibly Cya and the others here will have another take on this site.

http://www.bingo4her.com/bingo4her-terms.html
http://www.bingo4her.com/bingo4her-terms-promo.html
http://www.bingo4her.com/bingo4her-terms-specific.html

Till Next Time
~ SomeoneSomewhere ~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:05 am 

SomeoneSomewhere wrote:
Hi there Incognito,

Just went to Bingo for Her and it took some looking but finally found their terms of service links and I will post those below. Personally I wouldnt play there. Several reasons but once I came across some of the initial rules I was immediately put off by them. Below are the first rules from Bingo for Her that stood out to me that I didnt like. Rule 11.

Quote:
The Company reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your account at the time of such cancellation will be credited to your credit card and/or sent to you by check. However, the Company reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your Bingo account in any of the following circumstances:
If you have more than one active account for Bingo;
If the name on your Bingo account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make purchases on your Bingo account;
If you participate in a Bingo promotion and cashout before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
If you provide incorrect or misleading registration information;
If you are not of legal age;
If you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in the Game is prohibited by law;
If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your Bingo account;
If you have not played Bingo on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc);
If you have "charged back" any of the purchases made with your credit card on your Bingo account;
If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Company that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat Bingo; OR
If the Company should become aware that you have played at any other on-line Bingo under any of the circumstances set out at 1 to 10 above.

Another is Rule 17.
Quote:
If you do not log onto your Bingo account for a period of 180 days, any balance in your account will be forfeited to the Company.

Here are the links of the 3 pages they have for rules and regulations. I appreciate the fact they used common english terminology but the big picture looks like they are looking for any way possible to close an account, remove funds from accounts and deny cashouts. I personally wouldnt play there, but possibly Cya and the others here will have another take on this site.

http://www.bingo4her.com/bingo4her-terms.html
http://www.bingo4her.com/bingo4her-terms-promo.html
http://www.bingo4her.com/bingo4her-terms-specific.html

Till Next Time
~ SomeoneSomewhere ~

Thanks for responding, I read the rules too, but, not being an avid site searcher I didnt know if they were"ok" I try to find a site and stay there. I did register there and they gave me 1,000 loyalty points which converted to a whole 1.00 ..lol I got to play 4 cards, no luck. Maybe someone has played there and can give me a better insight.
Thanks again