Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: unfair to aussies at party gaming
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:58 am 

Hi there i wanted to let you know about party bingo/gaming
I am an australian and have played at their site for about 5yrs.

i went to log on today and was told my account was deacctivated, when i asked why? i was told that australians could no longer play bingo at the site but we could still play poker and slots.
i said to cs , i wasnt notified and was told i was sent an email and to check my spam folder. i did that no email was sent. I spoke to several of my aussie friends on facebook and they also were told the same lie and no email was sent to them either. I find this discriminative behaviour, that with no warning we were inelligble to play. they said it was a company decision when i asked why.i had money in play at the time , and was told that it would be taken out of the bingo acc and that if i wanted to close my account it would cost me $2 instead of the usual fee of $10.
I find this behaviour underhanded and wanted to let you know so you can warn people about this site.

Thanks
Ausrockchick

Advertisement

NewBingoBilly Free Bingo
 Post subject: Re: unfair to aussies at party gaming
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:56 am 
Site Admin

I found this under their 6. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES
6.2. We reserve the right to suspend, modify, remove and/or add to any of the Services in its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice and We will not be liable for any such action.

This rule clearly states they can make changes Without notice. I do agree that an email notice would have been a better approach. I did review their Terms of use and could find nothing that stated players from Australia was excluded from playing Bingo.

You said several of your friends were also blocked from Bingo. If you could get one or two of them to back up your claim, I will contact Party and get to the bottom of this.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:08 pm 

Hi,
I spoke to a member of cs yesterday and apparently they have stopped providing bingo to australia as it costs too much for them to get the license for it. its got to do with our gaming laws here. but its not that expensive with slots and poker thats why we can still get that.
I understand that is a company decision which is fine, but the way they went about it was not very business like.
we were told we were sent an email, there was no email. and the fact that loyal players ( some of 8-10 yrs) were left high and dry , leaves me very cold. no warning just cut off. Not even the chat hosts said anything to us.
Thanks for looking into it for me.

Ausrock

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:18 am 
Site Admin

As an ex- chat host, they are not always made aware of what is happening in the "back end", and if they do, their job is in jeopardy if they tell.