Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Player bonusesD
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:41 pm 

Do you think that most of the online bonuses out there are the real deal or enticements to woo you to play at a specific site? Sometimes they seem too good to be true.

Advertisement

NewBingoBilly Free Bingo
 Post subject: They are real; however
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:27 pm 

The bonuses offered at many sites are so massive as a promo and intended to lure you in actually turn you into a house player against others who are depositing cash money and the wager requirements are such that no matter whether you win big using your cash or if you win using their bonus, you have to wager such a huge dollar amount before you can request a cashout that it pretty much guarantees that you will NEVER be able to and you have spent back everything you deposited, the bonus they gave you, AND whatever you have won. THAT'S a house player that nearly guarantees that the site will not have to pay out that money....and it takes away every chance that other depositing players might win a big pot because YOU got it with those promo bonuses that they didn't get.

Post subject: Re: Player bonusesD
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:30 pm 

That's awful!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:50 pm 

NAVYMANS-MOM
Hi I play at bingocams. they give upgrades. from pounds 50 to like 600 I got. the upgrade money has to be wagered 10 times, if you then have some left it goes into balance. not much chance of that.
I feel really bad that so many players are using these large bonus, and the only winner is the site, if you win with bonus money. am I wrong to feel this is unfair to depositing player.
regards pepebrumus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:59 am 

it would be great if some one could look into this site. it looks honest on the surface. but its mostly people playing with bonus money winning so that is taking the deposits made by people without a bonus. so thats money going back to the site as the bonus has to be wagered 10 times. I must say I hope the site is honest, as I like it