Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bingogala
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:01 am 
I read your suggestion about bingogala but i noticed that it was approved along time ago. Is ti still an approved site and what do I have to watch for?
I registered and want to know before I deposit.
Can you give me any feedback before I deposit
Thank You

Advertisement

NewBingoBilly Free Bingo
 Post subject: Bingo Entertainment Sites
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:54 am 

BINGO ENTERTAINMENT - Up until about a month ago you had to sign up separately at each of these sites. I'm not sure if that's still true since they brought the games back to the USA after a short leave of absence. Update: All sites now use the same log in information, but Mega or Gala is a separate sister site and uses its own login.

BingoPlex
GlamourBingo
MainstreetBingo
BingoGala
BingoMega
BingoSplash
BingoEmpire
PremierBingo
ExoticBingo
StarlightBingo

All of these sites except Gala will use the same registration information (username and password). You can use a different registration account (username and password) at Gala and still be 'legal' with them.

They have no playthrough rules and no wagering requirements.

I have played at all of these sites at one time or another and have never won anything other than a small pot here and there...never have been lucky enough to win anything large enough to test the cashouts there, but others at BPU say they've had no problems with the process.

None of these sites, as far as I know, have web flash games...they all require a download version so once you have Gala and one of the other ones, there isn't any reason to download and install any of the rest of them in my opinion.

Post subject: update
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:24 am 

exoticbingo is no longer part of this group....they are part of a group of new sites called interactive play network...look under members site of the wk and than rainbowbingo for more info....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:58 pm 

I'd like to add to this thread that Bingo Entertainment's Gala is it's only stand alone site. Mega is included in The Network along with these sites:

BingoPlex
GlamourBingo
MainstreetBingo
BingoGala
BingoSplash
BingoEmpire
PremierBingo
StarlightBingo

And you can sign up at EACH of these sites and play at each and every one of them WITHOUT fear of multiple accounts rule. Just recently they had a promotion (that you can cashout winnings from with no hassle) with a code to enter at each site. I played at each site I'm signed up with and got to use the code at each one. They are all their own separate site (even some with different owners) that are just routed to one game and chat and same jackpot. At each site you have to use a different login name...for example, at Starlight a person might have the name Joe and at Bingo Splash they might have the name Joe_1, and at Premier they might have the name Joe_2....etc.

When they merged sites a little over a year ago they allowed everyone to keep their same usernames and just added an ending to it to correspond with the site, for example... say Sally has an account at all of the sites before they merged and she used the same username at each site. When they merged she'd no longer be able to use the same exact name at each site, although she could still play at EACH site. The company added endings to the username such as: Sally_pr ("pr" stands for Priemer) or Sally_em (em stands for empire) or Sally_ms (ms stands for mainstreet), Sally_g (g stands for glamour), etc ...you get the idea.

Navyman's-mom said,
Quote:
BINGO ENTERTAINMENT - Up until about a month ago you had to sign up separately at each of these sites. I'm not sure if that's still true since they brought the games back to the USA after a short leave of absence. Update: All sites now use the same log in information, but Mega or Gala is a separate sister site and uses its own login.

This has not changed since they merged their sites last year. It works like I explained it above. They opened back up to USA players in March of last year. They were gone from USA players for a little shy of two months. They don't use the same login information. You might be able to use the same username, but it will have their site name initials attached behind it, unless you sign up brand new. But each site requires a different login, even if it's just a small difference.

I'm glad they survived the blast of last year's upset and confusion with the UIGEA law. I trust this company to treat their players fairly. There is NEVER a problem with cashouts. They process them everyday, and have them done within 12 hrs of request. There is NO playthrough rules, you can win on bonuses and promotions they give and can cashout on the wins from those bonuses and promos with no questions asked.

Hope this helps. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:59 pm 

Ugh I hate those quote things; I never seem to get them right. LOL. The quote from Navyman's-mom was supposed to be in the box, not my stuff. Can that be fixed Sissy or Cya? Ty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:01 pm 

There are two more sites within their Network that aren't listed above. They are:

Imperial Bingo and Paramount Bingo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:09 pm 
Site Admin

No problem! You had your end quote before your quote! Remember the / sign is always in the end quote lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:30 am 

OOPS LOL. Thanks for fixin' it, Cya. :)