Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Any New Bingo Sites
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:32 pm 

Can anyone tell me if there's any new sites out there that are HONEST with there players, also on there own, do not have 5-9 site linked into 1, no problems with cash-outs, no deposit bonus in case I win I won't have to deal with there bonus, I figure I put the money in and if I win should be able to cash out. If you know of a place like this please list it.
You thinking I must be dreaming of a site like this(lol)

Advertisement

NewBingoBilly Free Bingo
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:10 pm 

There are only 2 I can think of that fits your discription. One is www.Cyberbingo.com they have no playthrough rules, they do give deposit bonus but it isn't much, but with no playthrough rules it's ok to have bonus. The chat bbs are unlimited, but, the only rule I don't like at this site is you have to deposit every 10 days to get chat bbs.

The second is www.Bingomania.com. This site doesn't have any playthrough rules. They have deposit bonus and on special days is a really good bonus, but, again because there is no playthrough it's ok to have the bonus. The chat bbs are unlimited at this site and you only have to deposit every 30 to qualify for them. They only have one sister site that I know of and it doesn't link to the same game as the main site because the sister site is a U.K site and the money is in Lira.

Post subject: Cyberbingo
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:34 pm 

hasn't got any convenient funding methods for USA members unfortunately. I keep checking back at their sites (they have many sisters) and will keep waiting for decent dep methods before I'll physically drive somewhere to fund a virtual visa card. If I'm driving to play bingo, I'm hitting a land site instead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:28 pm 

Who hasn't got convenient funding methods? Please clearify which site you are talking about. I am guessing Cyberingo, because Mania has regular Visa and Mastercard and also Safefay and ewallet for U.S customers and many more options for Canadians and other Countries. Cyber also has regular credit card option too.

Post subject: I used to use
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:36 pm 

Neteller, Instadebit, Click2Pay, and Epassporte all through my bank. None of them are usable by USA members anymore. Now EWallet is the only one that goes through my bank online with no problems. I tried using my debit card at wcard.com and my bank immediately (within seconds literally) sent me an emergency email that my card had been compromised and they cancelled the card and issued a new one a week later.

As far as I know, Cyberbingo doesn't use Ewallet unless it's just recently happened since I haven't checked at their site in about two weeks again now.

I don't have credit cards....I get myself into enough trouble financially without credit card companies begging me for interest lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:36 pm 

I know this is change of subject at hand, but beware-- I believe cyberbingo and bingosky are sister sites. If you're wondering why I say beware, then follow this link and read up on bingosky.

http://www.bingoplayersunion.com/viewtopic.php?t=1351

Post subject: I tried to post this earlier this morning but
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:49 pm 

got an error page that stated that I was trying to post too soon after my previous post from the night before. lol Guess I get on a roll and try to talk too much and this software was very nice about telling me to sit down and shut up.

Copied/pasted from LiveChat at Bingo Sky just a few minutes ago...

Breanna: Welcome to BingoSKY Support. How may I help you today?
you: Hi, I need some information about your site
you: I heard you were a sister site of Cyberbingo to which I also belong and am afraid I might be breaking a 'multiple accounts' rule if you are
Breanna: No, we are a stand alone site
you: I try to be an honest player but find that sometimes I trip over myself without meaning to
Breanna: so there would be no rules broken
Breanna: i understand
you: Thank you very much....I feel much better now
Breanna: you're fine :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:49 pm 

A lot of times they can be a sister site, but they are a totally separate game so you are allowed to have an account at both sites because it's not the same game playing at both sites. However, the way the sites are throwing out the multiple account rule to not pay you, it's a good idea to check and document first before making a deposit at any site. All you have to do is email support, or go to live support like pcwar did, and ask what the names of the sister sites are, and is it alright that you have an account at more than one sites in the network. Make sure to copy the conversation if you go to live help, and keep the email if you have emailed support.