Bingo Players Union Announcements

:ymparty: BingoBilly.com Invites Players to Clean Up in the $2,000 Spring-Clean Your Budget Sweepstakes :ymparty:
Let's play BINGO

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ramblingonion comes to town
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:20 am 

Hiya I am a veteran bingo player, and used a lot of sites since joining the world of bingo. I hope I can sit a while maybe moan
about some of them I have already ventured on and will probably ask questions.My name on most bingo sites is sats12 but here I'm a ramblingonion, by the way thanks Richard for the help hahaha as you can see I'm not very good at forums or technical things lol.

Advertisement

NewBingoBilly Free Bingo
 Post subject: Re: Ramblingonion comes to town
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:04 pm 
Site Admin

Hi ramblingonion :-h Welcome to BPU. I was happy to assist in your login problems. I'm sure Bingo Players would be interested in hearing about some of the sites you have had issues with.

Post subject: Re: Ramblingonion comes to town
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am 

Hi dont know quite what I am doing sorry. But Ill give it a go. I have had serious issues with Australia bingo/Canadian Dollar bingo sites. It has been a frustrating and stressful 3 months. I enjoyed bingo when I first began to play on line Now I am very close to giving it up completely. Their bingo is completely false and run to house advantage.The only reason I stayed so long is because of particular mini slots that are not completely controlled by them giving me some decent pays in the vicinity of 100 to 250 dollars. I find it so frustrating that they can be misleading dishonest and unfair to their depositing players and get away with it. I monitored all winners and amounts won for a week while I was playing and found a pattern to how they do it. Anyway I would just love to vent to some one who understands. I feel cheated and powerless. I have closed all my accounts bar one Now I spend little I just watch and wait for the next real player to vent their anger in chat. All the real depositers do eventually.I know the chat hosts are earning a living but how can they work for sites they know are cheating their players. The ones at the sites I mention do know. What sort of people does it make them. These are the only sites I have ever played at that stop particular rows of numbers coming out if the card game does not require them. How can they tell you Its a fair number generator for all if they alter it depending on the type of game. Anyway not real good with computers but Ineeded to say somthing to someone. My name is Donna I am Australian and Totally pissed off with bingo at the moment ( sorry about language)